Wishing to Grow my Collection

Hello! New to this web page and looking to grow my collection. I am specifically interested in pink anthurium, rubber leaf tree, a ponytail palm, white dieffenbachia, string of pearls (amongst other succulent types) and other types of houseplants. I have lots of common houseplants (corn plant, green dieffenbachia, spider plants, snake plants, red anthurium, palms, bromeliads, various succulent types, cacti, philedendron, ferns, hens & chicks, bamboo, Christmas cactus & various others). Let me know! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Are you still here? Looks like our collections have very little overlap, if you’re still looking.

Still here! Of course I am still interested in swapping. What types of plants do you have available? My collection has grown some since my original post.

I have 2 different wandering Jew. One a deep purple and one a solid green. I also have “devil’s ivy” and arrowhead vine, swedish ivy and a little English ivy. I can get you a piece of medicinal aloe, ogre’s ears, burros tail, and a few other assorted succulents.
Where are you located and is it too cold to ship there?

I am located near Chicago so the weather has been in the 40s for the most part. Where are you located?

TN so same. I’m game to try if you are.
Are you on FB? I’ll dm you my address.

Hi! I’m hoping maybe you are still interested in swapping?

It’s gotten really cold here. Is there something I could have rooting for you until it warms up?