WINTER IS COMING! Need to clean up my collection. Great for newbies!

Hello all!

August is half over which means temperatures will soon be dropping in the north. I need to make room to bring my succulents back indoors for winter which means I need to do some “fall cleaning”. :fallen_leaf:

I have a HUGE collection of succulents, cacti, and houseplants. I am open to trading or selling and since I’m trying to DECREASE my collection, I’ll be very generous! :two_hearts:

HAVE: Succulent- Sedum adolphii ‘Firestorm’, Aeonium “Kiwi”, String of Tears, Sedum “Jelly Beans”, Graptoveria ‘Fred Ives’, Echeveria ‘Imbricata’, Crassula Ovata ‘Ogre Ears’ & ‘Jade’ (two types of varigated Jade too), Crassula tetragona ‘Mini Pine Trees’, Graptopetalum paraguayense ‘Ghost Plant’, Mother of Thousands, and so many more! If you have one on your wishlist, I might have it!

Houseplants- Arrow Head plant (I have HUGE cuttings of this!), Hemigraphis repanda ‘Dragon’s tongue’.

I am willing to give away FOR FREE (you pay shipping) all of my variegated English Ivy cuttings. There are probably +5 cuttings (left) with water roots. I don’t enjoy this plant and it doesn’t enjoy me so it has to go :sweat: (PLEASE TAKE THIS!!)

As for want, I’m very open to suggestions. I have thankfully received so many of my wish list plants lately thanks to this website! :revolving_hearts: I would be interest in begonias, Alocasia, Calatheas, succulents, types of Hoya especially Kerrii, Curtisii, & Compacta, Prayer Plant, Monsteras, peperomias, variegated African Violets, Pink Princess, Stromanthe Tricolor, or anything fun and colorful. Let me know what you have and we can work something out!

Sorry for the book!

-Abbie @minnesota_succulents (:arrow_left: also my Instagram name)

2 Likes

Hi!
Newbie here trying to expand my small plant collection. I am interested in your Silver philodendron, Arrow head plant and Philodendron selloum. I only have Pothos marble queen, Peperomia Golden, Spider plant and Plectranthus verticillatus as cuttings at the moment but if none of them is of interest to you I would consider buying from you too. Please let me know if you are interested.

I have a prayer plant, its not variegated but I still love it. I can root some and trade you. Im so bad with plant names as I am new with the houseplant addiction. Do you have IG so I can see some pictures of what you have to trade? I would be interested in your ruby cascade peperomia or philodendron selloum.

Or the red aglaonema

Hi there!:wave:t2:

I would be happy to share all of those with you! My arrowhead plant is HUGE and needs a trim! I don’t have any Peperomia golden and I have a very tiny marble queen so cuttings of both will work for me! Send me a DM and we can work out the details :two_hearts:

Hi Brooke,

I have been after a prayer plant for a while so I’d happily accept that! My Instagram is at the bottom of my post (it’s my same username on here to keep things easy!), but I mostly have pictures of my succulents. DM me on there and I can send you photos of the others! :herb:

1 Like

Hi! I’m new and looking to expand my collection – I have nothing to swap/trade but am happy to buy if you’re willing to sell! I’m interested in your string of tears, ruby cascade, thimble cactus, silver philodendron, and red aglaonema. Do you have an idea of what you’re asking for them?

Hi there! Send me a DM and we can work on something :two_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t have much for trade at the moment, but I would certainly pay you for some “purple passion” and/or dragon’s tongue"? I just followed you on IG, I’ll send you a message there!

1 Like

I am interested in each that are available.

I have Both regular and variegated spider plant, Neon Pothos, Sanseveria, Grass Sanseveria

1 Like

I sent you a DM :two_hearts:

I am interested in paying for the strong of tears.

1 Like

do you still have any variegated jade plants?

i guess i should also mention that i am alway son the look out for new (to me) species of hoya plants!

Hi there :wave:t3:

Yes I do still have variegated jade cuttings available. Two types actually!

As for my Hoyas, I have a few different types but I’m not ready to share them yet.

Send me a DM and we can work on swapping for the jades or any other succulents you would be interested in :two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.