Wanted Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor cutting / Alocasia dragon scale cutting

Looking for the above to buy in UK

Hey, I highly recommend

Not sure if he has any dragon scales though :thinking:

1 Like

Hi there Carla,
Thank you so much for your recommendation and I really appreciate the support.

As for the “individual” saying that my plants are not acclimated, my self and the hundreds of satisfied customers who visit my page would have to disagree. My plants are all acclimated for a minimum of two weeks prior to sale and have a huge success rate with my shipments to my customers along with a guarantee for two weeks on any purchase made through my shop and endless customer satisfaction messages. Anything that may go wrong in shipping is a problem all sellers encounter including yellowing leaves or general travel stress and as all my plants are guaranteed I do offer an equal or better replacement for the far and few between issues that I have had in my year of trading. My mark ups are not unreasonable at all. The average aglaonema price on the net is £200+ where as I sell them for £110 + shipping so it just sounds to me like you are trying to endorse other sellers and discredit my services for no apparent reason.

If you are looking for “quality plants” at a truly “competitive” rate please don’t hesitate to contact me for a great shopping experience.

1 Like