Want: Philodendron pink princess!

Hey!

I am looking for Philodendron pink princess. I have some pothos plants, philodendron xanadu, pilea, watermelon peperomia… If nothing else I will be really grateful for any useful advice about where to get one in Europe.

1 Like

An account I follow in London just picked one up from a garden centre there… If you’re in england it could be worth a try? https://www.bomagardencentre.co.uk

1 Like

If you’re not in the UK:
The webshop www.replant.nl ships all over Europe, saw on their facebook-page they are selling a selected number of pink princesses soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the hint! I will keep an eye out for when they start selling the plant.

1 Like

Unfortunately no. Thanks anyway!

1 Like

I have some for sale. They are being slowly listed on Etsy if you’re interested.

Be warned. They aren’t cheap- they were extremely hard to find!

1 Like

Yes I am! Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Drop me a message - we’ll figure something out (and perhaps save me a job of listing them!)

1 Like

The last time they had them was about a week ago, 12 plants sold in 2 minutes!

1 Like

I can guarantee I’ve still got a few left!

1 Like

Also looking for one in the UK if anyone has one still available?

Do you still have any?

Please, would you be so kind to contact me if you would have any Pink Princess left? Thank you so much!

Currently air layering my pink princess, was going to keep as a duplicate but might be persuaded to swap for something else if anyone has anything interesting :smile:

Hi! I am looking for one to buy or to swap. I have some variegated monstera leaves I could swap it with if you are only looking for swaps too. Thank you!