Want Moon stone succulents

I’m new to succulents and love the look of the ‘moonstone’ types. Does anyone have any? For swaps or postage? :new_moon_with_face::green_heart::first_quarter_moon_with_face:
Feel free to pm me x

1 Like

I can send you some leaves to propagate, I had an accident with mine and loads fell off. They would fit in a Large letter . Victoria

1 Like

That would be wonderful, thank you. Is there anything you’d like in return?

No I’m fine! Please dm your address and I’ll get them sent off to you

No probs, is there anything else you are looking for ?

Oh my, erm, yes hehe.
What do you have available?
Im happy to pay p&p of course, just let me know your preferred method of payment :blush:

I have all sorts, shall I just put a selection together?
Do you need rooted cuttings or are You happy to root yourself ?

A selection would be awesome, a lovely surprise… I get so excited for plant mail :hugs:

Ok!
You can always swap them on if you have doubles. Are you happy to root things yourself?

Yes that’s no problem, I will give it my best shot. Thank you :kissing_heart:

Hi
Did the plants arrive??

Hi, not yet but mail has been slower for some reason this week, all of my swaps have been a little later than usual…hopefully tomorrow :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

Hope so , it’s been ages!

I will let you know, it’s awful being a worried plant parent, I know. Postal is a bit up and down from week to week :smirk:
My regular post is around 2.30pm so I will be sitting at home fingers crossed haha x

Hi, my plant mail arrived and WOW, honestly I’m so close to tears right now. They are just amazing and I can’t thank you enough

:hugs::kissing_heart::two_hearts::green_heart::herb:

2 Likes

So glad they arrived!! Let me know how you get on.

1 Like