I’m located in New York City and I’m looking for a Ficus Audrey aka Banyan Tree (Ficus benghalensis ‘Audrey’).
In return, I can offer a 2" Pilea peperomioides (aka Friendship plant aka Chinese Money Plant) baby in return (see picture).
I also have two potted cuttings from my Jade plant (Crassula ovata) one 2.5" already well rooted and is 4" slightly behind in the rooting process (2 weeks).
Alternatively could do a fresh cutting from any of the following plants:
- Rubber Plant (Ficus elastica)
- Fiddle Leaf Fig (Ficus lyrata)
- Swiss Cheese Plant (Monstera deliciosa)
- Swiss Cheese Vine (Monstera Adansonii)
- Fabian Aralia Stump (Polyscias scutellaria)
- Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata)