I hope everyone is keeping safe during these times!
I have a few plant babies that I’d like to swap, more like I have no more space and most of these plants need a trim
So far I have
- 2 pilea babies rooted and in soil now
- 3 peperomia argyreia rooted in water and are now in soil with new leaves
- 4 tradescantia spathacea variegata cuttings that have rooted and are in soil
- 5 monstera standleyana cuttings currently rooting in water
- its possible to take 1 cutting of my monstera peru
- 1 calathea burle marxii stem cutting which has rooted in water and is growing a new stem
- loads of golden pothos
- marble queen cutting however its gone quite yellowish
- can probably take a few cuttings from my huge string of hearts.
Let me know what you have and we can go from there!