Wanting to get some new plants so cutting down on some of the duplicates I have or ones I’ve split after rescuing. Looking for the rarer plants in the UK/Europe. Some aren’t cut yet so if people are interested, I could root before hand if needed.
- Calathea Zebrina
- Calathea Triostar
- Calathea Orbifolia
- Calathea Ornata
- Black cardinal
- Monkey tail cactus
- Any non green, pink, black, white or BIGGER plants!
Plants that I can Swap
- String of Hearts (unrooted)
- Monstera Adasoni (plant)
- Euphorbia triangularis (Unrooted cutting)
- Purple Heart - Tradescantia pallida
- Haworthia Fasciata (Not 100% on this but can add photo - Cutting with root)
- Goldfish Plant (rooted cutting)
- I have a bigger begonia lucerna (I think) plant too but this would need to be swapped for something really special
- Alocasia Zebrina (plant, one stem)
I can photograph any plants/cuttings before hand.