Starting over :,(

Ok so I was living with my “best friend” I had ALL of my plants that I’ve collected over the years at her house. At LEAST 100 different plants. Well, we got in a HUGE fight and I moved out, a week later I went to go get the rest of my stuff aaaaand she had thrown everything out. So I’m beyond heartbroken. I put EVERYTHING into my plant collection :sob::sob::sob: So now, im starting over. I currently have maybe 5 different plants right now. Was HOPING I could find some of you good people to help me get back in the game. I’d gladly pay for shipping, or somehow make it up to you. Cuttings, starts, seeds, whatever. Houseplants, succulents, and cactus. Please and thank you!!! Located in West Virginia.

What the hell… I’m so sorry that happened to you :’( idek what I would do in that situation. I would so like to help but I am in UK, I’m sure there are plenty of people willing to help you get a nice collection going again, I see the most success on getting help from posting on local FB plant groups

1 Like

I will be glad to send some plants! Will let you know tomorrow what I have.

1 Like

You’re not gonna believe this but I live in New Orleans but I’m originally from West Virginia. I have quite a few propagation‘s going on right now and I would like nothing more than to send you a handful of plants and no charge of course. [content moderated]. There’s no reason to damage or throw away someone’s things. So immature and how can you throw away something that’s alive I don’t get it. Consider yourself lucky that you’re not around that toxic person anymore. Send me your address and my propagation should be good to go in a couple of weeks. I’ll send you a list of what I have that will be ready to send soon. I have some begonias, some Hoyas, philodendrons, and strings of…, Pothos, spider plants all kinds of stuff.

1 Like

Really? Where in wv? Small world!!! And OMG that would be amazing of you. Yes, im so glad I got away from that person. Worst part is, we were friends for 20 years. Smh. Address is 585 S Beverly Pike. Belington, W.v. 26250. My name is Ty Cunningham. Thank you so very much. I have some desert rose seeds I could send you if you want?