Newbie plant swapper looking to trade for pretty much anything I don’t have

Hey! I am New to this plant swapping community and am hoping this can be a fun space to trade plants from time to time. Will trade my cuttings for pretty much anything I don’t already have. I am also rooting up some cuttings right now if that is preferred. Pictured are the plants that I can take cuttings of at the moment. Scindapsus Pictus exotica, ficus benjamina varegata, syngonium podophyllum, monstera adansonii, aeschynanthus radicans, aeschynanthus longicaulis, some aloe pups, crassula ovata. Will have different cuttings available in the future depending on which plants can be propagated.

Hello!

I am interested in your Scindapsus Pictus exotica, aeschynanthus longicaulis and monstera adansonii.

I have String of Dolphins, Purple Zebrinia wandering Jew, String of Spades, normal String of hearts, Crassula mesembryanthemoides, Senecio macroglossus varigatus, Pellonia pulchra, rhaphidophora tetrasperma, pink flowering jasmine, heart leaf madiera vine, Golden Pothos, Pearls and Jade Pothos and Marble queen pothos, Scindapsus Pictus Argyraeus and dishidia hirsuta.

Let me know if you are interested in any of those. Most are already rooted, but I have some new cuttings that are in the process. :grinning:

1 Like

String of spades, String of hearts, and rhaphidophora tetrasperma have all been on my wish list for a while now. Would love to trade!

I have quite a few single leaf lightly rooted cuttings and could take a few 4+ leaf vine cuttings of Scindapsus pictus exotica. Currently no rooted cuttings of my monstera adansonii but could take a few 4+ leaf vine cuttings of it. Also no rooted cuttings of my aeschynanthus longicaulis But could take a few 4+ leaf vine cuttings as well.

Awesome!

I have a nice rhaphidophora tetrasperma cutting ready to go. Its a baby but it is potted and growing and has 5+ leaves. Its young so only one leaf has the holes starting, but it came from a really nice mother plant.

I will have to take some cuttings of the spades and hearts, but I can do some of those as well and get them started. The spades seems to be a faster grower, but its really neat and will not stop flowering lol.

I will take some nice pictures tomorrow when the sun is up to show you.
As long as everything looks good to you, we can figure out the details! I am new to this also but happy to trade and make it a great experience for both of us. :smiley: