New to Group - Hoping to trade!

Hi Everyone! I am new here to the group, and this is my first post.

I’m currently looking to broaden my collection of plants.

Right now I have some things ready to trade including;

String of Bananas rooted
Aglaonema ‘Crete’ rooted
Wandering Jew cuttings (variegated and not)
Golden Pothos cuttings
Marble Pothos cuttings
Philodendron Hederaceum ‘Brasil’ cuttings
Pilea Peperomioide cuttings

I’m excited to hear what everyone has to trade! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m interested in your string of bananas. if you check out my Instagram @lbtropicals you can see my whole plant collection, and decide if there’s anything there you like. feel free to message me here of there if youre interested. happy swapping!

You have so many beautiful plants! I really love your starfish sanseveria and elastica variegata, as I do not have these in my collection yet. What would you be willing to trade?

Here is a picture of my string of bananas;

That string of bananas looks lovely. is that the rooted cuttings or mother plant? I just swapped a cutting of the variegated elastica so I can’t take any more from it right now, but I can sperate the smaller of my 2 starfish sanseveria in the pot and send that to you.

My mother plant was too large, so I split it into two pots last month; this pot is one of the split sections.

I am really excited about the starfish sanseveria!

Hi, I know I’m kind of late to the chat, but I am interested in your Marble Pothos and/or your Pilea Peperomoides. I have a lot to trade: Ctenanthe Lubbersiana, Mother of Thousands, Philodendron Micans, African Milk Tree, Hoya Carnosa, Hoya Carnosa Compacta (Hindu Rope), Thanksgiving Cactus, Agave, and Pencil Cactus. Just let me know if you’re interested.