Looking to trade in the spring!

I’d love to do some trades when it warms up :green_heart: I have Satin Pothos, Cebu Blue Pothos, Philodendron Brazil, Sanseveria Moonshine, Pilea Peperomioides, and I can poropogate others, just check my Instagram @dizzyjennifer.

I’m really looking for small cuttings of these:
Hoya Krimson queen, Hoya Kerrii, Philodendron Pink Princess, Philodendron Micans, Monstera Deliciosa. I’m always willing to trade even if the plants are not on my wishlist, just no succulents right now cause they’re hard to keep happy in my apartment.

0 Likes

I just dm’ed you! my user is plantingwithmiha

0 Likes

Okies! Just saw it and replied :smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would love to set up a time for us to trade some plants back and forth. :smile: ll take some photos of what I have and share. Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome, just let me know :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I definitely will! I’m just going to wait for the weather to warm up some because here in Chicago, it’s much too cold. Any cuttings would freeze :frowning:

1 Like

I’d love to get in on this. I have some monstera adansonnii cuttings I’m propagating. Would love some philodendron brasil

1 Like

Yes I’d love to trade. Can you private message me? I can send you a picture of the rooted cuttings I have

0 Likes

I just dm ed you on Instagram

1 Like