Looking to trade for Philos I don't have

Hi there! I’m looking to trade for some Philos I don’t have! I would LOVE a Gloriosum, but hit me with whatever else you have!

To trade I have:
Small partially rooted m. Standleyana Variegata
Variegated Alocasia Macrorrhizos (one leaf currently, new one about to pop out)
P. Tahiti cutting
P. Bipennifolium
Variegated P. Cordatum cutting (true variegated heart leaf Philo)
Cebu Blue cuttings

I have more, let me know what you’re looking for!

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s something you already have, but if you’re interested in a P. hastatum let me know

Hi! I have a Philodendron Royal Queen (full plant) if interested.

I do! I’m so sorry but thank you so much for the offer!

I would love a Royal Queen! Do you have pics?

Wow, gorgeous! I reminds me so much of my bloody mary I’m not super familiar with the Royal Queen, do you know if there’s a main difference?

Thank you so much! I’ve never cared for a Bloody Mary, so I can’t say if the care directions are different. But I can tell you that I keep her in bright, indirect light from morning til dusk, with about an hour of direct evening sun (around 3ish). She’s been loving it so far.

Hi, do you still have Standleyana Variegata? I have a rooted painted lady cutting if interested…

I have a cutting that in currently trying to root. Can I see a pic of your painted lady? And do you have any other philos?

Hi, the smaller one on top is already traded, but I have the bigger one. The leaves are darker because they are older. The newer leaves will be lighter, and it’s growing a new one now. I do have these others to trade, do you have anything else, and can I see a pic of your cutting? I have a Standleyana Variegata cutting coming, but it doesn’t have a lot of variegation, so I’m trying to find one with a little more.

I have others that I am not wanting to trade yet, but for trade I have the following (if you have strawberry shake let’s talk further about what I have):

Bloody Mary (larger cutting or small established plant)
cebu blue
just traded all my pedatum, so waiting for more to grow.
red emerald
green emerald
really long heart leaf, like 4 or 5 feet long
A baby monstera plant or larger cuttings
Rhaphidophora tetrasperma

Let me know if you’re interested in anything, thanks!

painted lady 4