Looking to buy or pay shipping for clippings 😃

I feel like I’ve finally got the hang of indoor plants. I’ve kept my Peace Lily alive for more than three years and have recently propagated her. I have a Chinese Evergreen who is thriving. An aloe that is getting huge and has already given me one large healthy pup. I have a philodendron and marble pathos that I take cuttings from often.

That all being said I’m willing to trade a cuttting off any of the aforementioned plants.

If you have any cuttings that no one seems interested in or you just want to go to a good home, I’m your woman! :smiley: I’m more than willing to pay shipping through Apple Pay or PayPal. Add my IG @shanna or reply here if interested. Thank you!

Hiya!

Can you take a picture of your Philodendron please? I’m rubbish with names, so not sure what it looks like.

I have a rooted cutting of Tradescantia zebrina?

Thanks x

My beloved mama pilea peperimoides (that I’ve owned for just under a year now) has let me know that she is happy and healthy in her new home, and as a result I have a tons of pilea pups (some are still with their mama). Would you be interested?

Cheers,
Susan

My Instagram is @aloemetogrow. I have tons of clippings and plant babies including cacti, pothos, zz plants, snake plants, peperomia, succulents including various types of echeveria, sempervivium, and aloe. Let me know if you are interested! I have successfully propogated almost every plant that I have. I am looking for new plant babies and would love to swap!

My Instagram is @aloemetogrow. I have over 100 house plants! I have tons of clippings and plant babies including cacti, pothos, zz plants, snake plants, peperomia, succulents including various types of echeveria, sempervivium, and aloe. I have successfully propogated almost every plant that I have. I am looking for new plant babies and would love to swap!

Check out my plants on my Instagram plant page @aloemetogrow. I am looking to update my plant collection. I have over 100 house plants! I have tons of clippings and plant babies including cacti, pothos, zz plants, snake plants, peperomia, succulents including various types of echeveria, sempervivium, and aloe. I have successfully propogated almost every plant that I have. I am looking for new plant babies and would love to swap!