Looking for Swap (USA)

I’m new to houseplant collecting and don’t have many rare plants, but I’m looking for some. I’m looking for a Philodendron white knight or wizard,
Variegated monstera, Anthuriumm clarinervium, Alocasia cuprea, Alocasia silver dragon, Alocasia dragon scale, Monstera dubia, Monstera standelyana variegata, Monstera siltepecana, Cercestis mirabilis, Philodendron ‘Florida Ghost’ or ‘Florida Beauty’, Scindapsus treubii and an Aglaonema pictum tricolor. I’d also be interested in anything else unusual or cool, not just these plants. Please tell me if you know where I can find them! I don’t have much to trade, but I’d be happy to pay for any of the plants listed above, or others. I don’t have anything propagating at the moment, but I could snip off a small two-leaf cutting from my Philodendron ‘Pink Princess’, variegated Schefflera, the top of one of my crotons, or some Dioscorea elephantipes seedlings (about 6 that are a few months old). Hope something works out!

1 Like

Hey i have some rooted cebu blue pothos and would like to swap for your monstera adonsonii. If your are still interested in swapping, please message me on Instagram @l.j.perry

Hey there i have a young cebu blue plant that I’d be interested in tradinga cutting (possible rooting) for a cutting of pink philodendron.

I could swap a 2 leaf cutting of my monstera siltepecana for a 2 leaf cutting of a pink princess philodendron! my ig is @girlwhosleepswithplants

I just listed some super rare plants in my Etsy shop!

interested in your pink princess philodendron cutting. check out a list of potential trades of my plant babies on the link in my instagram @stay.rooted_