Looking for Swap (USA)

I’m new to houseplant collecting and don’t have many rare plants, but I’m looking for some. I’m looking for a Rhaphidophora cryptantha, Rhaphidophora decursiva, Philodendron white knight or wizard, Anthurium clarinervium, Alocasia cuprea, Philodendron verrucosum, Alocasia silver dragon, Alocasia dragon scale, Monstera dubia, Cebu blue epipremnum, Calathea orbifolia, Calathea musaica, Monstera standelyana variegata, Rhaphidophora tetrasperma, Monstera siltepecana and an Aglaonema pictum tricolor. I’d also be interested in anything else unusual or cool, not just these plants. I don’t have much to trade, but I’d be happy to pay for any of the plants listed above, or others. I don’t have anything propagating at the moment, but I could snip off some variegated Schefflera, the top of one of my crotons, some string of fish hooks cuttings, a rooted stem of my Monstera adansonii (I have 2 stems with 4+ leaves and one unrooted cutting with three leaves and aerial roots) or some Dioscorea elephantipes seedlings (about 6 that are a few months old). Hope something works out!