Looking for RhapidophoraTetrasperma cutting (&others listed). I have rare plants I'll trade!

A few of the uncommon plants I have to trade are Portulaca Maraca Cluster, Monstera Siltepecana, Syngonium Podophyllum Albo Variegata Marble, Pepromia Prostrata, Variegated Peace Lily, Variegated Hindu Rope Hoya. I have almost 200 houseplants so if you are on the hunt for something else, ask & I may have it!

I am also interested in Pink Princess & White Knight Philodendron, Cebu Blue Philodendron, Philodendron Brandtianum.

2 Likes

Hi,

I just took cuttings of my Cebu Blue to propogate. I’m looking for dischidia nummularia, rhipsalis cassutha, would you have those (or an IG to look at)? I’m also open to your Monstera Siltepecana or variegated Hindu rope.

I’m also looking for the Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma if anyone out there is reading lol

1 Like

Hi there! I am still a newbie and propagating. I have around 50 plants but not many are ready yet for sharing. I do have many spider babies, wondering jew, and many succulent babies. I am interested in anything you are able to share.

Mindy
(IG: mcnallymindy)

I have what you’re looking for! Message me on my IG, hoyagoddess

:heart:

Hi, I have philodendron panduriforme. Interested in your variegated syngonium and p. Prostrata @Harlig

Hi! I have cebu blue and some night blooming epiphytic cacti and rhypsalis. I’d love either M. siltepecana or Syngonium Podophyllum Albo Varigata. I also have the pink syngonium.

I have Rhaphidophora tetrasperma rooted cuttings and I’d be willing to trade for Syngonium Podophyllum Var! Message me on insta @botanicalbailey if you’re interested and we can trade pics :slight_smile: