Looking for rare trades/cuttings/aroids

#Have

• monstera adansonii tons - rhaphidophora tetrasperma - hoya carnosa variegata - hoya obvata - hoya kerrii - calathea musaica very small amount - ceropegia wooddii - pepperomia pepperspot - anthurium veitchi - philodendron micans - like every variation of pothos and hanging philo. - AND MANY MORE

#Want

• monstera deliciosa variegata - monstera adansonii variegata - monstera obliqua - dischidia nummularia - calathea ctenanthe lubbersiana - anthurium regale - monstera karstenianum - sophora prostrata - monstera dubia - philodendron verrucosum - alocasia reticulata - hoya curtsii

Hi! My name is Bailey and I have over 350 plants in my tiny apartment. I also have insane amounts of rare cacti/succulents as well but I am currently interested in growing my tropicals collection. This is a small list of what I have, and I tried to include my more ~rare~ babies. I have so much more please feel free to offer whatever you have if you’re interested in my cuttings and ask if you want something I didn’t add! I am also looking for rare/hybrid anthuriums and I just LOVE aroids so anything cool goes. Very excited about this site! Happy planting friends!

Hi, I’m sure you already have the variegated string of hearts in your collection right? If, by any chance, you don’t have it, I have some cuttings to trade.

I actually don’t have the variegated version, just the solid green. What were you looking for?

Would you trade cuttings of yourAnthurium veitchii?

1 Like

whoops oh yeah the variegated ceropegia :joy: I’ll send you a picture of the little veitchii chunks in the morning :slight_smile:

Do you have any more of your c. Musaica?

Hi, I’m still interested in swapping. Was wondering if you still have c. Musaica too.

sadly I do not, that was gone first :joy: and sorry I forgot the send pics of the kerrii, I will do that when I get home from work :slight_smile:

Figures, those are so popular right now :slightly_smiling_face:. Btw I was interested in the veitchii if you still have that one

I do have some very small sprout clusters, I can send you a picture of that as well!

Are you still interested in swapping?

1 Like

I have pileas available if you’re interested in swapping!

Hi Bailey!! I don’t have anything to trade yet but I am dying to grow my collection. I would be interested in anything you are willing to share with me. Thank you!!!

Bailey- I would love any hoya or philodendron cuttings. Also curious about which rare cacti you have.

Considering your massive collection you probably already have many of the plants that I have, but do you have any tillandsia?

@plantsexual Hey! I have several C. Lubbersiana cuttings. I’m super interested in a cutting of your R. Tetrasperma. I also have various maranta cuttings, including “Silver Band”.

Oh yay! I have one slightly rooted tetrasperma! Can I get a pic of the lubbersiana?

Hi, i was wondering of you are still trading the r tetrasperma. I have cebu blue, maranta silver band, begonia maurice amey(cane begonia)

1 Like

Oh! I am interested in the cebu blue! Can you post a picture? I have a partially rooted tetrasperma with one leaf. I can post a picture later. How much of the cebu blue would you part with for that?

I can give you three or 4 cuttings with 3-4 leaves each. They root very easily so if you want me to root them for you i can do it or i can send you without root. I am trying to figure out how to post pic

Hi! I’m interested in your cebu blue as well. Anything in particular you’re looking for?