Looking for a Hoya Polyneura, Rhaphidophora Decursiva or Monstera Epipremnoides :)

I’m looking for a Hoya Polyneura (fishtail hoya), Rhaphidophora Decursiva, or Monstera Epipremnoides.

I have the following cuttings to trade:
Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma
Philodendron Camposportoanum
Philodendron Verrucosum x Melanochrysum
Monstera Subpinnata
Monstera sp. Peru
Raven ZZ
String of Dolphins

Hi, I have hoya polyneura cuttings (well rooted). I would like to swap it for the philodendron Verrucosum x melanochrysum. Could I see a picture, please? Also, I would like to see a picture of the philodendron Camposportoanum since I haven’t heard about it before.
Thank you.

Hi! I’d be happy to swap. :slight_smile: I’ve included a photo of the P. Verrucosum x Mealnochrysum mother plant and P. Camposportoanum. The P. Camposportoanum is a fun vining plant with ear-like shaped leaves. The new leaves have a maroon coloring and then fade to green. It kind of reminds me of the coloring on the P. Micans. I don’t currently have fully rooted cuttings since I would have to take them from the original plant. Do you mind sharing a photo of the fishtail cutting? Thanks!

Yes, definitively I prefer the philodendron verru x melano. Here the pictures of the fishtail hoya, mother plant and cutting.

Don’t you have pictures of philo Verrucosum x melanochrysum cutting either?

Hi Diana, your hoya fishtail looks so beautiful and full! I’ve heard that they are pretty tricky hoyas to grow. If you’re interested in the P. Verrucosum x Melanochrysum, I could either send you an unrooted cutting or if you don’t mind waiting, I could send you a rooted cutting in a month or two.
Thanks, Kristin

Well I find this hoya a nice grower. I have others much trickier. I prefer to wait a month or so to do the swap, if you don’t mind. I think it’s easier to grow the cutting if it has some roots andit will suffer less during the shipping.

Nice, glad to hear this hoya grows well for you! Hopefully I’ll have the same luck. I’ll cut and start rooting the P. Verrucosum x Melanochrysum for you. I’ll contact you again once it’s rooted. Do you have an instagram where I could message you?

Sure. I’m @decorwithplants. Let me know yours. Btw, where are you based?

ive got a small fishtail that im rooting and would love to trade for the verr x mela if ^^trade falls through! (:

I’m @ferndalind and am located in San Diego. I’ll keep you posted on how the plant roots up.

Hi! I’ll keep you posted if we’re not able to swap. And hopefully in the future, I’ll have more P. Verracosum x Melanochrysum to trade. Thanks!

Well, i don’t know if the swap is possible then. Do you know someone who did a swap Europe-USA?

Oh! I didn’t realize you were located in Europe. I’m a little worried about the likelihood of the plants surviving a long trip and I’m uncertain about shipping internationally. Hmmm, maybe we should hold off for now…sorry about that!

Hi Angielah, I wasn’t able to make my previous swap since we are in two different countries and shipping would be challenging. Where are you located?

Yes, I think we should hold off too. What a shame!

I’m in MA but my poly isnt in great shape right now… i need to re-root it so it might take a while but if you cant find another trade let me know!

Hi Angie, actually we’ve swapped before! I just recognized your username. :slight_smile: I’ll keep looking but please reach out again if your fishtail hoya is doing better. Thanks!