Loads of plants to swap

I have some neon Carla x

What would you like in return? Is it cuttings or a plant?

Do you have a list somewhere Carla? I have clumps of it rooting all over the place! X

I have satin pothos, micans, and Hoya tricolour all good cuttings though not rooted. I would be happy to pay if none of the above are of interest :blush:

Hey. Are you interested in any of the following please?
I currently have the following
Rooted
Moonstone succulent
Spider plant
Aloe black gem alworthia
Not sure what type but I have lots of a blue/purple/green echeveria
Sedum stahlii
Crassula Ovata Jade plant
Echeveria setosa (Mexican Firecracker)
Burros Tail
Loooooads of what I believe to be an Echeveria blue prince
A ton of other succulents, pictures attached at the bottom

Not rooted
Delosperma echinatum (pickle plant)
Kalanchoe
Variagated Jade- Crassula ovata ‘lemon and lime’
Marble queen pothos
Neon pothos
Satin pothos
Aenium
Rabbit’s foot prayer plant
Peperomia rotundifolia
Crassula rupestris
Prayer plant
Variety of cacti and succulents, pictures below
I’m interested in pretty much any other plants that I don’t have already but the following are on my wish list.

Hi, I’d be interested in the prayer plants - the rabbits foot and whichever other(s) you have :slight_smile: I already have hundreds of cacti and succulents so not looking for any more at the moment

Awesome, I’ll send some pictures tonight. I also have a monstera monkey mask which I didn’t list on there. I’m interested in your Watermelon peperomia, Small happy bean peperomia, Rhaphidophora tetrasperma and any succulents you have please.
Cheers
Daisy

Hello Sophie, I could send you a baby plant of my Silver Sword in exchange of a good size cutting or rooted micans, the baby is only 5cm but they grow super fast in the spring.

Hello @MariL - I have this good sized rooted cutting I’d be happy to trade for. Send me a DM and we can exchange details!

Hi Lianne,
I’d be interested in a cutting from your Neon Pothos, your Philodendron Silver Sword and/or you String of Hearts.
I have three Aglaonemas from which I can divide small babies:

Siam Aurora
Key Lime
Maria

I also have:

Begonia Albopicta Rosea (rooted)
Sansevieria Bacularis (rooted)
Monstera Deliciosa
Ficus Elastica
Homalomen Rubescens (rooted)
Tradescantia Pallida
Oxalis Triangularis (rooted)
a green-white-pink Coleus
Epipremnum Pinnatum N Joy

Let me know if you’re interested in anything.

Hey, are you in Germany or the UK? I’ve never sent plants abroad and I’d be especially nervous in the winter as it may take ages for them to arrive but I’m not ruling it out… I’m really interested in the homalomena and Aglaonema though. I’m not sure if I have any silver swords left but I definitely have neon pothos and both the normal and variegated string of hearts available!

Hej,
I’m in Germany but I’m actually sending some cuttings to the UK tomorrow. I can let you know how the swapping worked out in terms of the temperature and travel. I just took some cuttings from my Homalomena,I’ll have to wait for some new babies to come. But I’d be happy to swap Aglaonema cuttings for the neon pothos + variegated string of hearts.

Hi there, I was wondering if you have any Pink Pincress cuttings to swap? Thank you!

Hi @nionthrie, what types of variegated apidistras do you have? :slight_smile:

I have some with light green variegation, white variegation, young asahi and I think that I have a milky way, too.

Hello Imsohiedavies, I am very interested in finding a lemon lime, I have wanted one for a while! I have a rare rooted hoya callistophylla long leaf if you are interested in hoyas!

Hello! Yes, I’d be interested in a trade. I don’t have any cuttings at the moment but I can take some for you?

Hi Sophie, that sounds brilliant. This will be the first plant trade I do so forgive me if I am doing anything wrong! Thought I would send a photo of what I can send to you! Forgive the marks the water is a bit hard here in the UK, they do wipe off! Let me know if you are happy to proceed. 20200513_171109|690x449, 50%

I’ve swapped plenty of time so if you have any questions about posting feel free to ask!

I just took this large cutting. If you’re happy to swap, I’ll direct message you my details and we can arrange the trade :slight_smile:

Perfect sounds great. I am rather excited to do a swop! Will wait for your DM!