ISO anthuriums & velvety philodendrons

I have over 100 plants that I would be able to take cuttings from. You can see my plants on my plant IG: vikizplants

I’m looking for velvety anthuriums and Philodendrons. Also more uncommon hoya and chocolate aglaonema.

Here is some of what I have, I can root prior to sending if that is preferred.

Hoya: carnosa, crimson queen and princess, linearis, variegated kentiana, obovata, mathilde, polynuera, pubicalyx, hindu rope

Philo:micans, silver stripe/Rio, brasil, neon, heartleaf.

Also have caladiums, begonia maculata, peperomia, cissus, succulents, tradescantia nanouk, monstera adansonii, Fishbone cactus, and many more.

Interested in your verrucosum. Have hoya sunrise, tsangii, shepardii, wayetti, Chelsea, and memoria to trade! Can check in the morning if anything else is ready but msg me on Instagram @stay.rooted_

Hi, if you’d be interested in hoya bella (I can probably get a piece with roots for you), I’d be interested in a cutting of highly variegated silver scindapsus, variegated kentiana or brandi

Hi, I actually have cuttings of those propagating already. I’m hoping to trade the verrucosum for a Melano(or similar)

Hi, I am looking for Bella. Do you have IG to message details and photos easier?

Got cha. I have some monstera standleyana albo oof you’re interested In that