I have variegated hoya kerii and watermelon pep

I’m looking for something a bit different in return for watermelon pep or hoya kerii variegata cuttings.
Ideally rooted plants but will consider propagating or waiting for the right plant. Let me see your photos :hugs:
Preferably UK based.

1 Like

I have lots of unrooted philodendron micans but will the Hoya be one leaf or a stem as well

1 Like

Hi. Possibly, I’m just waiting to see what people have first, I’m after a few things.
Hoya,
Unusual cacti/succulents,
Variegated plants,
Maculata,
Philo pink,
Lots more.

It would be cuttings with stem for the right swap. :green_heart:

Hello @Wendolina! Are you still after an n’joy or brasil philodendron? I have cuttings of both and I’d love a varigated hoya kerii if you’d like to swap for one of those? (both are rooted cuttings, I can take photos if you’d like?) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there
I have Begonia lucerna, some kind of hybrid rex begonia and philodendron micans. I‘d be interested in your Hoya so write me if you‘re interested in some of my stuff😊

1 Like

Hiya! I’d be sooo interested in a cutting of your Hoya Kerrii I’ve been looking for so long :sob: below are all my plants I have pictures of, but if none of those interest you drop me a message because I have plenty more! Thanks so much x

1 Like

@PlantswithLou. Hi, I have all but the bottom one. I may be interested in that one. I’m just waiting for my wishlist plants to be offered first. I will keep this one in mind though thanks

1 Like

@imsophiedavies Hi. I am after a brazil, and I dont have n’joy yet either so its a possibility, thanks Sophie I will keep your offer in mind x

@Julicat Oh I don’t have any begonia as yet, it’s a possibility… thank you

Hello i would love a cutting of your variegated hoya kerii. I have a variegated money plant i can add a picture if your interested x

@Camz. I’ve got all of those but thanks.

:sob:wish you were in the states. I’d gladly send you a whale fin for a kerri cutting if it was even possible :broken_heart:

1 Like

@Lakaigirl ah I would have loved that! It’s such a shame we are so far away :disappointed:

1 Like