I am new to plant owning and am willing to trade the listed plants for your offers

I have:
begonia rex
spider plant
mother of thousand
elephant bush
fiddle leaf fig
dieffenbachia
dracaena
banana plant
onion plant
angel trumpet
dark purple wandering jew
kalanchoe elephant ear
and golden pothos

if you are interested please reply thank you so much!

1 Like

I have wandering Jew, and a few other vines, geraniums, burros tail and a few others you haven’t listed. Let me know if you’re interested

hi I’m interested in your burrow’s tail, and what other vines do you have?

I don’t know names. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow when the sun’s up.

1 Like

oh okay thanks i understand lol!

So apparently, I have 2 different wandering Jew. One a deep purple and one a solid green. I also have “devil’s ivy” and arrowhead vine and a little English ivy. I can get you a piece of medicinal aloe or ogre’s ears.
On another note, I am loving the leaf snap app. It’s surprisingly accurate.

1 Like

hey, do you have a picture of your arrowhead vine? i am interested but I do have a few and don’t really need one that I already have lol

I’ll get you one when I get home from work. It’s the most common, slightly veriagated kind

1 Like

Guess who forgot to take a pic?

2 Likes

lol im so sorry for some reason it wouldn’t let me into my account tomorrow could you send me pictures of your wandering jewels ?

1 Like

wow your deep purple wandering jewel is beautiful i really like it and burrows tail what are you looking for from my plants?

I’d really love fiddle leaf fig especially, also elephant bush and elephant ear.
It’s got super cold here, so I’m wondering if we should wait until spring, or at least till it warms up?

Until then, I could actually start the plants if you’d like me to. I struggle just a little with the burros tail, so if I have some time I can make sure it’s rooted before sending

1 Like

The forecast for the next two weeks looks pretty amazing. Do you want to try?

1 Like

Yes, id be happy to try if you’d like to !!

Hey and do you watch Harli G on youtube? because she has a plant discord! Ive made a ton of friends and have even done my first trades on there!! if you want to join you’re more then welcome to !!

That sounds fun! I’ll check her or

I’ll pack the box today and ship it tomorrow. What’s your address?
None is 1047 Mawila Ridge Rd. Crossville, TN 38555

Wow! Auto-correct is wonderful…

I had you confused with someone else I was talking to. I can get you just what you asked for, or I can offer you the same as I offered the other person.
Do you just want to each pack a shoe box of cuttings? I’ll make sure you get the specific ones you asked about, but I could add a few more.