🌱 #have various to trade

Just to let you know that’s a Satin Pothos, not Marble Queen :wink:

1 Like

I’d still like some though please!

1 Like

Oh its funny you say that, I bought it as a variegated marble queen but when it arrived I researched it as it had a lovely satin soft feel to its leaves. They were being called marble satin, satin pothos or some even philodendron… my mind is baffled haha. So it’s defo satin pothos?

update it’s been changed to variegated silver queen on the website? Just to confuse lol.

I’m no expert but I’d say it’s def not Marble Queen, and looks like satin if you Google it. I’m sure someone else on here may have more knowledge of the different types.

Yeah you’re right, I googled marble queen after reading your message and its definitely not that. The leaves are beautiful and satin soft, gorgeous to the touch, I shall have to add marble queen to my want list haha. I’m off work Wednesday, if you want to send me your address I can sort clippings for you?

Hey! I’d be keen for some peperomia prostrata to fill my cutting pot abit as OH had managed to mangle most the bits I had :tired_face:
My bits for swapsies :blush:
Hopefully something takes your fancy?

2 Likes

hey there! i would love a variegated string of hearts, if there is any left! i have an actual marble queen or a variegated rubberplant i can take cuttings from, also lithops! :slight_smile: can take pictures, if you like!

1 Like

Hi Mildred, yeah thats no problem, I have lots. They are fragile however that’s the only worry. I will have a look at your swaps, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi
Pics would be great thank you. I’d love some variegated rubber plant. Here is my var. string of hearts. She’s a beauty.

Oh I don’t have any lithops yet, that would be great x

so pretty! :heart_eyes: just remembered that i have an already rooted cutting of the rubber tree (this is a sign of too many plants, right? haha) - will have to take pictures of the lithops later.

1 Like

Oh I like a lot!!
Would you be up for swapping this one? I.could take up a rooted section of hearts?

yes, definitely! would love to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. I will see which section is best for uprooting/travelling and send a pic to see if you like it before sending :+1:

you are wonderful, thank you so much!!

1 Like

I’ve pmd you Mildred x

1 Like

Would you be interested in some Peperomia Rotundifolia?

I have some cuttings rooting already :blush: thank you tho

Hey, I have a monstera that I would be happy to take a cutting from if you are still looking?

Hello,
I have just signed up here …
If still interested, I can offer to swap:

• watermelon peperomia cutings
  • aloe vera (rooted or cutting)
  • white african violets (rooted)
  • begonia rex
  • variegated spider plant
  • streptocarpus golden dust
  • crassula ovata
  • haworthia
  • euphorbia trigona
    I would love sanseveria cylindrica or/and trifasciata and variegated silver/marble photos if possible.
    I am located in London area.
    Thank you.
1 Like