Hello Lovely house plant people
My collection isn’t quite as exotic as many of you have but here is what I’ve got too many of
- Two green spider plant babies
- African violet rooted babies / fresh leaf cuttings
- Aloevera rooted babies
- Red Geranium rooted and unrooted cuttings
- Red Begonia (not sure exactly - maybe red rose variety) just trying my hand at rooting some leaves.
- Tradescantia tricolore - one rooted cutting and can take fresh cuttings
- Tradescantia zebrina purple - rooted cuttings, but she needs a trim again so also fresh cuttings available.
- tradescantia pallida - some small rooted cuttings (10 - 20cm) or I can take some larger fresh cuttings.
- Echeveria, leaflets growing new plants. It’s my first go but they seem to be thriving, one should turn out pink.
- I would love a prayer plant
- Different succulent leaves to try are also fun
- Would really love a Calathea veitchiana but I probably have to save up for one of those - don’t know how they propopate and they’re probably not great for postage.
Otherwise just let me know what you have there are so many beautiful and exciting plants
Here are pictures of what I have listed above, some of the mother plants and some of the cuttings.