Have: snake plant moonshine, snake plant laurentii, heart leaf philodendron, golden pothos, orchid cactus, etc

Have:

• Moonshine snake plant
  • Snake plant laurentii (i think that’s the variety. It’s the variegated small one)
  • Golden pothos
  • Cissus discolor
  • Heart leaf philodendron
  • Orchid cactus

I’m super open to any trades! I prefer tropical plants/aroids, including calatheas, alocasias, philodendrons, but I am open to anything, so if you see something you’re interested in, let me know! You can find me on instagram at @philodendronfriend if you look through my posts and see anything else you might be interested in.

1 Like

Hello!

I am interested in your Cissus Discolor and your moonshine snake plant. :slight_smile:

I have String of Dolphins, Purple Zebrinia wandering Jew, String of Spades, normal String of hearts, Crassula mesembryanthemoides, Senecio macroglossus varigatus, Pellonia pulchra, rhaphidophora tetrasperma, pink flowering jasmine, heart leaf madiera vine, Golden Pothos, Pearls and Jade Pothos and Marble queen pothos, Scindapsus Pictus Argyraeus and dishidia hirsuta.

Let me know if you are interested in any of those. Most are already rooted, but I have some new cuttings that are in the process!