HAVE: Pregnant Onion, String of Hearts, Pilea Peperomioides + more

Hello!

Here’s a list of the plant cuttings I have ready to go if anyone would like to trade. Scroll down for more information on the cuttings and quantities available.

• Pregnant Onion
  • Pilea Peperomioides
  • Monstera Adansonii
  • Donkey’s Tail
  • String of Hearts
  • Inch Plant
  • Spider Plant

Here are a few plants I’m looking for but I’m very open to offers - let me know what you’ve got! I can almost always be tempted by anything variegated, white, or pink!

• Hoya - any!
  • Tradescantia ‘Quadricolour’
  • Calathea ‘Fusion White’
  • Ficus ‘Moonshine’
  • Mimosa Pudica

:herb:

Pregnant Onion (Ornithogalum Longibracteatum)
A young plant I’ve been growing for a few months.

Pancake Plant (Pilea Peperomioides)
9 cuttings: 4 large, 3 medium, 2 small
This photo was taken right after taking the cuttings; they all have roots now!

Monkey Mask (Monstera Adansonii)
1 cutting just starting to grow roots

Donkey’s Tail (Sedum Morganianum)
Depending on the swap, I can take a stem cutting or leaf cuttings.

String Of Hearts (Ceropegia Woodii)
4 ‘cuttings’ available (3 stems per ‘cutting’)
These are quite long and all the cuttings have grown roots.

Inch Plant (Tradescantia Zebrina)
3 large cuttings available, no roots yet
These root quickly and I have a big plant I can take plenty of cuttings from.

Spider Plant (Chlorophytum Comosum)
2 cuttings just starting to grow roots

Leave a comment and let me know what you want and what you have to trade :blush::herb:

Hi, would you be interested in swapping your Monstera Adansonii cutting for some rooted Scindapsus Pictus cuttings? :seedling:

Hello! I have satin pothos, unfortunately. Do you have any other cuttings to swap? :slight_smile: (I’ve swapped the monstera cutting picture in my post but I do have others available)

Hi I have a nice rooted cutting of Hoya, which I see you would like to have one. which one of your cuttings you have left? happy to swap! Let me know and i can send some pictures :slight_smile:
Thanks
Patricia

Hello, I’d love to swap for a hoya! I have spider plants, rooted inch plant cuttings, donkey’s tails, a rooted monstera adansonii cutting, and a pilea or two still available :slight_smile:

let me see… I don’t have any rooted cuttings, but plants that I know for sure grow well from fresh cuttings (i know these as I’ve got mine from cuttings from my mum) will be:
Swedish Ivy
Tradescantia purple
and these other that im not sure of the name, so attached photo.

Perfect, Adansonii for the Hoya!

What do you have to swap for the pilea? :slight_smile: I have a long list of plants on my wish list but most of them are quite rare but I can usually be convinced to swap for any plant I don’t already have :joy:

let me see… I don’t have any rooted cuttings, but plants that I know for sure grow well from fresh cuttings (i know these as I’ve got mine from cuttings from my mum) will be:
Swedish Ivy
Tradescantia purple
and these other that im not sure of the name, so attached photo.

15343609183634796529554215696051.jpeg3024x4032 1.99 MB

15343609601452038315819822923691.jpeg3024x4032 2.52 MB

153436099463151820838763907385.jpeg3024x4032 2.65 MB

I’d love a cutting of Swedish Ivy please! DM me your address and I can get your cuttings sent tomorrow :slight_smile:

great!!!

silly thing… im new here and not sure how to send a DM… :frowning:

No worries - I just DM’d you :blush:

I have a wonderful begonia maculata raddi that I’d like to swap cuttings of for the string of hearts :blush:

Hello @g111y! I’d love to swap my string of hearts cuttings for your bagonic maculata raddi. DM me your details :slight_smile:

hi! i have this tradescantia. it is not quadricolor but i would love to trade a cutting for one of your peperomioides.

Hello @LenusStrat - that works for me! :slight_smile:
DM your address and I’l get a pilea sent to you!

Hello! I love the middle plant in this, would you be interested in swapping cuttings with cuttings from any of my plants?

I have:
Peperomia polybotrya
Satin pothos
Variegated pothos
String of buttons
Coleus fireball

Hello @PlantswithLou - I’m not sure which of my plants you’re referring to? But I’d love one of your Peperomia polybotryas (and if there’s anything else of mine you’d like I love the look of the coleus too)

Hello! I’d love to trade some of my peperomia for your donkeys tail? And I’d happily trade a cutting of the coleus for the monkey mask if you have any left?

I don’t have any monkey mask left unfortunately! But I’m happy to swap a cutting (I can try to get a rooted one for you!) for some of your peperomia :slight_smile: Send me your details via DM and I can get it sent to you.

Hi! @imsophiedavies I would love a cutting of the monstera! I have:
Peperomia Rotundifolia
Crassula Rupestris
Crassula Ovata
Donkeys tail
Stapelia orbigata
Pachyveria Schedeckerii
Mother of millions :blush: :+1: