Have Peperomia polybotrya "raindrop"

Very well rooted and ready for a new home!!
I think id likemaybe a pothos epipremnum philo vine cutting as I didn’t do so well with them last year and I’m feeling ready to try again :joy: but I’m open to offers :+1::+1:

1 Like

If this is still available I’d love it please!

I have the following plants/cuttings available:

Purple oxalis (my outdoor ones are dormant at the moment so can send roots)

Purple Zebrina cuttings

Donkeys tail succulent babies

Pilea Peperomioides (lots of established plants about 2 years old now as well as babies)

Baby carnivorous sundew

Spider plant cuttings

I have all your availables already except the sundew but Im not into carnivorous plants sorry :blush:

No worries!
I actually have a few Pothos but no cuttings taken yet. I can take a fresh cutting from one of youd like?

Which variety is it please? I have a few

Just an update to bump this thread…
He’s getting pretty big now :blush:

I have a couple of peperomia rosso leaves growing wpretty established with lots of new growth I can take a picture when I get home if you’re interested? X

I have a Rosso already but I can pack him up and him over if you like him? :blush: out of interest did you water prop or in soil, both my piccolo and rosso don’t want to play the propagation game :joy:

I did them in water. Do you have Sedum Burrito? I have a little pot for grabs…

… And some heartshaped chalk board labels?

I got a cutting off ebay and it came and it was an ugly rooted bit with the head cut off :disappointed_relieved: its not done much in half a year but dormancy etc I thought meh give it a chance! I’d previously tried growing babies but they’re slow as hell :joy::joy: that why I got the cutting thinking it maybe quicker lol I took a few leaves off the end hopeing it may grow from those if I did… Yours look much healthier :joy: am I impatient or do they literally not grow?
The stubborn stump…

But yes I would love some more to fill out my sad looking stump :+1:

Lol they are such a pain in the bum to grow I grew this from leaves and it took about a whole year and a bit to get like this :joy: I’ve got a much bigger one now :joy: this has your name on it! I’ll send it Monday x

That bigger baby in there is almost a year old lol he’s just a bout formed a rosette pmsl!! I get along grand with most sedum too but this one is a bugger!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: they are just not like other sedums, I found mine grew better when I forgot it :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.