Have: neon pothos

I’ve got a nice healthy plant that I’m offering up for swaps. I’ll take 3-4 leaves and chop them on both sides of the node. These work well as water propagation then into soil after 1 inch roots develop.

Let me know what you have to swap back!

2 Likes

I’d similarly love a cutting of a neon pothos as well (following my reply on your lemon/lime phildendron) - just had a quick look around the flat and the most exciting thing I can find (that’s doing well) is a marble queen and a tradescantia zebrina and blushing bride (although she’s lost her blush right now and could benefit from some shade!). Would any of those interest you?

1 Like

Blushing bride sounds good. I will offer you both the neon philo and neon pothos in return. (I still have plenty)

That would be amazing of you, but just so I don’t give you a false sense of expectation, here’s what I mean about the blushing brides losing their blush.

They’ve turned a solid green and need some serious shade. Perhaps you could coax some colour back into it from the new cutting, but if you don’t fancy bothering then I totally understand.

Here’s where the original blush line was on one of the older leaves

2 Likes

I think winter has sucked all the blushes out of these brides - mine is facing the same problem :disappointed:

1 Like

Hopefully chopping them back will help bring some colour back in the new leaves. I also kept them in an east facing window last year so that must have made it worse :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks for that feedback, really helpful to know.

1 Like

I had a cutting of one I been trying to turn into a plant and I have two very sad pieces under the grow lights. Her and the tricolour have not enjoyed winter :flushed:
Brad, she’ll look fabulous given some spring/summer sun for #onwednesdaysweplantpink :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Let’s hope I can take proper care of it! Spring/summer is many months away yet :slight_smile:

They need sun to make them pink, but even my south facing window isn’t doing them any good now. They are easy to keep alive though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.