Have: monstera dubia, variegated monstera borgisiana, begonia dregei variegata, angel wing begonia, variegated SOH

Have
3 rooted monstera dubia cuttings (rooted. rare!)
1 variegated monstera (borgisiana, the smaller form- rare!)
2 rooted begonia dregei cuttings (caudex forming- rare!)
1 angel wing begonia (rooted)
2 unrooted strands of variegated string of hearts

ISO:
mostera deliciosa variegata (the big one)
cissus discolor
variegated syngonium
p. melanochrysum
other interesting philos or begonias

Hi, interested in 1 monsters Dubai and an angel wing begonia please. What would you expect in return ? Thanks.

thanks for your reply! I’m basically looking to swap the dubia for rarer philos, rhaphidophora, amydrium, alocasia just a similarly sought-afer plant I don’t already have

The begonia is common so I’d swap it for a bit of a prayer plant I don’t already have.

It’s hard to say what I want because I don’t know what you have, maybe try to make me an offer? thanks

Just recently got a Syngonium Pink Splash and Albo - Growing them at the moment, but when they’re ready for cuttings would you consider a swap for a variegated borgisiana? I think I’m a couple months away at least but it would be fab to link up for a future swap.

I’m definitely up for a future swap! I’ve swapped all the rooted cuttings now but the mother has pushed out a new leaf, and I’ll absolutely behead her again to get some syngonium! Shall we regroup in a couple of months and arrange something then? :slight_smile:

That sounds great! I don’t know if we can private message on here, but my IG is tailoredwitch if you want to drop me a message on there?