Have: Monster Obliqua, Satin Pothos, String of Hearts, + more!

have

Hello and Happy Weekend! :relaxed:

I have a few plants available to swap. Apart from the Monstera obliqua (which is just a cutting at the moment), all the rest are healthy rooted plantlings.

• Bryophyllum daigremontianum (Mother of Thousands) - I have a lot of rooted plantlings. Happy to send to anyone who wants to trade or pay the cost of p&p.
  • Monstera obliqua - one cutting
  • Scindapsus pictus ‘Argyraeus’ (satin pothos) - one rooted plant
  • Ceropegia woodii (String of Hearts) - one rooted plant
  • Chlorophytum comosum (fully green) - one rooted plant
  • Chlorophytum comosum ‘Varigated’ - one rooted plant

I’m not really looking for anything in particular although I’m interested in more unusual looking plants (and I’m not a huge fan of cacti/succulents). I’d love a hoya for the collection and I can usually be tempted by interesting pothos or philodendron varieties.

Let me know what you’ve got! :relaxed:

Have: baby Monstera 'deliciosa' for swaps

Eek I do already own them all :astonished: #theaddictionisreal

Is satin pothos still available? I have only a small cutting of hoya myself that is fighting for survival, and some usual golden pothos. Maybe I could buy it from you?

I’d love to swap for any of these, if they’re still available! I basically only have peperomias that I’m able to take a cutting of: watermelon, prostrata and another one that I’m not quite sure what kind it is…

Heya,
Woild love to take the Obliqua and the silver satin pothos if they are still available.
Happy to contribute towards shipping and extra if needs be.
Dont reslly have any cutting that you might like apart from a few succulent plantlets.
Thanks

Hey!

I have been looking for a string of hearts for months now. Is it still available?
I could swap for some Hoya Carnosa cuttings?

Silvia

I have a hoya plant that I would happily take some cuttings for a swap? Interested in Monstera

Hello! Sorry I’m very late to respond… I have plenty of string of hearts I can trade if you’re still after one??

Hello! So sorry for the delayed response; I still have monstera cuttings (not rooted just yet) if you’re still up for swapping?

Yes please definitely up for a trade. I got a few plants. Maybe we could do a few trades of you want

Sure! What plants do you have? I have 4 monstera cuttings available (and 3 satin pothos if you’re interested!)

Hey,

I actually managed to swap some. Thank you though!

I have it already but would take another Monstera obliqua… For neon, Brasil or marble queen?

Or three for all three.

Oh! Yes please, both marble queen and brazil have been on my wish list for a while now…! I have 3 monstera cuttings available, (two with two leaves, one with three). I’m happy to send all 3 if you’d like them?

Great I’ll get you some pictures tomorrow x you xx

Hi. Just wondering what if anything you may have available at the moment? I can send you a list of my swaps? X

I know this post is ancient sorry. But I have one of these it’s a Peperomia Rotundifolia!