Hello and Happy Weekend!
I have a few plants available to swap. Apart from the Monstera obliqua (which is just a cutting at the moment), all the rest are healthy rooted plantlings.
- Bryophyllum daigremontianum (Mother of Thousands) - I have a lot of rooted plantlings. Happy to send to anyone who wants to trade or pay the cost of p&p.
- Monstera obliqua - one cutting
- Scindapsus pictus ‘Argyraeus’ (satin pothos) - one rooted plant
- Ceropegia woodii (String of Hearts) - one rooted plant
- Chlorophytum comosum (fully green) - one rooted plant
- Chlorophytum comosum ‘Varigated’ - one rooted plant
I’m not really looking for anything in particular although I’m interested in more unusual looking plants (and I’m not a huge fan of cacti/succulents). I’d love a hoya for the collection and I can usually be tempted by interesting pothos or philodendron varieties.
Let me know what you’ve got!