Have: Many Succulents, Monstera Adansonii, Marble Queen, Ficus Elastica Variegata - LOOKING FOR: Succulents, Philodendron „Pink Princess“, Syngonium Neon, Satin Pothos

hey you lovely plantpeople,

i thought i should try my luck. i already realized that succulents are kind of niche on this website, but maybe some of you are still interested? i‘m especially looking for any kind of echeveria, pachyphytum and other cute and chubby succs! also would love satin pothos. and as a shot in the dark, my two other wishlist-plants are the philodendron pink princess and syngonium neon, right now. of course for those i can definitely send a nice selection of my different plants - of your choice. :slight_smile: i am situated in germany, but will post in the whole of the eu.

so, for now - this is what i have:

rooted leaf-cuttings with babies of

• Perle von Nürnberg
  • Graptopetalum pentandrum „Superbum"
  • Graptopetalum paraguayense „ghost plant“
  • Pachyphytum oviferum (Moonstones)
  • Graptosedum „Vera Higgins“
  • Sinnocrassula Yunnanensia
  • Echeveria Purpurosum
  • Kalanchoe Tomentosa
  • also have a lot of others, where i am not sure about the IDs - can send photos

full, established plants:

• Pachyphytum oviferum (Moonstones)
  • Crassula Falcata
  • Haworthia Cooperi
  • Echeveria Purpurosum
  • Graptoveria „Fred Ives“
  • Echeveria Setosa
  • Sedum Nussbaumerianum
  • Graptopetalum paraguayense „ghost plant“
  • Sinnocrassula Yunnanensia
  • Gasteria
  • two types of Aloe
  • Lithops

rooted cuttings:

• Ficus Benjamini Variegata
  • Tradescantia (fully purple version of the zebrina - can‘t for the life of me find the real name)

fresh, unrooted cuttings i can take:

• Pothos „Marble Queen (roots very fast and easily in water)
  • Monstera Adansonii (roots very fast and easily in water)
  • Ceropegia Woodii (roots very fast and easily in water)
  • Ficus Elastica Variegata (have already been in water for three weeks, but will probably take another couple of weeks to establish roots)

i also am on instagram - my handle is „@pflanzentraeume“ and of course there you can see most of my plants. :slight_smile: ! if you are interested in any of the plants from my list, i can send you pictures, of course! image|281x500

Have - multiple types of Echeveria and other succulent leaves

Hi!

I would be very interested in ficus elastica variegata or marble photos! I have unrooted cuttings of satin photos, and others like maranta leuconeura fascinator, baby plant of watermelon peperomia, fittonia, fishbone cactus … (I’m based in Belgium.)

aww yay! satin pothos would be lovely!! would love to swap the ficus then, since i already have a cutting of that - would that be alright with you? can take a picture with daylight tomorrow and send it to you!! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure why the poor old succulents get such a bad reception here but I am interested in superbum and Fred ives and you’re crassula falcata looks crazy cool! Never heard of that variant before! I have loads of succulents though :sweat_smile: are there any particular Succies you’re after incase I may have them? Or shall I snaps some pics for you to yay or nay?

i second that! what is going on with the succy ignorance, here? haha. :smiley:

i‘m interested in any kind of echeveria and mixes of them (i mean graptoveria, sedeveria, etc. - just to be clear. sometimes the language barrier gets the best of me) - that i don‘t have yet. for example: debbie, lola, kew marble, opalina and many beauties more. i also like pachyphytums and graptopetalums a. lot. would love pictures, since there are so many i can‘t even wrap my head around the wonderful world of chubby succulents and i basically want them all, anyway. hahaha. will definitely also send more pictures, if you are interested. :slight_smile:

I’ll take pics tomorrow in the daylight and DM you! I have quite a few graptoveria pups as they are super quick to propagate, i have some debbie leafs in my station too as i sunburnt mum and wasnt sure shed make it so made a back up plan :joy: I am sure I have a spare opalina out there too :+1:

yay! that sounds great. we’ll definitely make a swap possible, then! :slight_smile: looking forward to pictures. :heart_eyes:

so, these are the babes you could chose from for the satin pothos-cutting, if you would like. :slight_smile:

Hi,
They’re so beautiful! Perfect for me to swap for the ficus :blush: I prefer the first one I think. I’ll send you some pictures of the satin pothos as well!! (might be tomorrow morning so I can do it by daylight)

no worries at all, take your time! it‘s best if we send them out at the beginning of next week anyway, so they don‘t sit somewhere over the weekend. :slight_smile: and yay! i‘m excited. :slight_smile:️:heart_eyes:

@pflanzentraeume know this is an old post, but do you still have some succs for trade?

I have:
donkeys tail
Stapelia Orbigata
Crassula rupestris
Jade plant
Echeveria leaves
Pachyveria schedeckerii
Peperomia Rotundifolia
Mother of millions plants

Would love to trade!