Have lots of plants, not looking for anything specific ๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™m not really looking for anything specific, but I do love aroids, maranta/calathea or anything that will eventually have large leaves :joy:

#Have

• M. Deliciosa
  • M. Adansonii
  • silver pothos
  • neon green pothos
  • marble queen pothos
  • philodendron Brasil
  • philodendron Cordatum
  • philodendron micans (velvet)
  • ctenanthe lubbersiana (Brazilian snow)
  • red maranta
  • lemon lime maranta
    -rabbits foot maranta
  • silver band maranta
  • string of Pearlโ€™s
  • sansevieria trifasciata (small rooted plant, not a cutting)
  • ficus lyrata (fiddle leaf) rooted stem cutting with two leaves

Hi, i have cebu blue cuttings, would you be interested in that?

Could you trade some hoya carnosa for your string of pearls or prayer plant? Im brand new to this

I have wandering jew, giant purslane and some spider plants for some string of pearls!

Hi!! Do you still have figured cuttings?! I have a ton to swap, just let me know

Sorry I meant Fiddle leaf fig!

i have some pilea peperomioides, an angel wing begonia, Ric Rac cactus, orchid curly cactus, and 2 types of Rhipsalis : mistletoe cactus and rhipsalis ewaldiana. Iโ€™d love some philodendron Cordatum and/or ctenanthe lubbersiana (Brazilian snow)
Thanks!
Sabrina

Hi :slight_smile:๏ธ:slight_smile:๏ธ

Would you be interested in a maranta lemon lime for some m deliciosa? And maybe something else for marble queen? You can check out my Instagram for more pictures of my plants. @laurasjungle

Hi, I have c. Lubbersiana and p. Cordatum. I can send either for ric rac!

Hey! I think 2 plants go by the nickname Ric Rac (as Iโ€™m just learning). Mine is the Selenicereus anthonyanus one. If you still want that one, Iโ€™d trade for the heart leaf philo. Iโ€™m on insta as @msmacrame. Can you message me there? Thanks!

I have a maranta unsure of what kind, I am willing to trade a rooted cutting for anything on your list!

Hey! Iโ€™m really interested in the fiddle leaf cutting, the adansonii, philadendron micans, and red and silver marantas if any of those are still available. I have a lot of angel wing cactus pads and echeveria leaves for propagation, I also have a rooted angel wing cactus, a couple aloe pups, panda plant, and an echeveria cutting.

Iโ€™m not sure if youโ€™d be interested in any of those?

@leafed.coast Hi, I have c. Lubbersiana. Interested in your Maui queen!

I donโ€™t have anything to trade, but if youโ€™re feeling generous Iโ€™d love some string of pearls, sansevieria, or fiddle leaf!! Thanks. Hope to hear back from you

I found some Ctenanthe already, do you have anything else youโ€™d want to trade for the maui queen?

@leafed.coast Would you be interested in a couple cuttings of bantelโ€™s sensation?

Unfortunately I have terrible luck with Sanseveiraโ€ฆ Any begonias or aroids?

Begonia Lois Burke? @leafed.coast

Gorgeous, but I have a similar oneโ€ฆ Iโ€™m also struggling with spider mites on my Maui Queen right now, so I donโ€™t think I can trade in good faith for a while :frowning:

Hello. I have a rattlesnake calathea! Would you want to trade?