HAVE. Keylime pie succulent leaves, pilea, rhipsalis and more

Have about 15 calloused leaves from repotting my adromischus cristatus. Have a pot full of rooted tradescantia green hill. Have tons of variegated spider plant “babies” ( they are big). String of hearts. Rhipsalis. Two rooted parrot plant babies. An aloe that was given to me in a swap but I’m not really an aloe person… jade stems from a trim, limifolia (fairy washboard) in a small pot . And one baby pilea. Love trailing plants, Hoyas, pothos etc and succs. Anything variegated. Especially want ceropegia linearis peperomia prostrata and a dischidia nummularia.

Hello, what you looking for?

Hi Mick mostly Hoyas, Pothos or hanging cacti and succulents. What are you interested in?

I just love any plants. My partner is interested in Rhipsalis and Pilea. I’m currently loving my calathea’s. I just like swapping and growing new plants.

Is the Hoya rooted? I’d be happy to swap a baby Pilea, and some Rhipsalis cuttings for the Hoya and something else, do you have any philodendron?

The hoya is not rooted I would be able to take a few cuttings for you. Unfortunately no Philo as I’ve just managed to get myself a cutting from someone else and it’s struggling at present.

Okay so can swap Hoya for either or both of you have something else to swap?

Currently only have the hoya. All other cuttings have been taken. Would love to swap for either, not too fussed.

Great pm your address and I’ll send it tomorrow x

Excellent, my partner has just bought a Rhipsalis so the Pilea would be great. Is that OK? Will PM address

Hi Mick, did you get a receipt when you posted, as nothing has arrived still :thinking: I’m sad that I think they won’t make it because it’s been awhile!

Hello, I’m pretty sure I did. If they have not arrived then I will happily send more out to you. Sorry about this. The post office is a joke at times

I still didn’t get them, in worried they will not survive of they arrive now!

Hi @Mickdaplantman still not received any swap from you?

Morning that’s not good to hear. I will send more out tonight when home from work if OK?

Ahh that is very kind. Thanks x

Hi, still not received anything, did you resend it?

Hi Mick I sent you maranta and stromanthe, and even added some epi. in too, for Hoya and fishbone you received yours, but nothing ever came for me :sob: did you resend?

Hi. I have peperomia prostrata, variegated prickly pear cacti (I could take sections to heal over?), satin pothos and a few others? What do you have available? :seedling::green_heart: