Have: Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora, Echeveria Chinensis; Want: Monstera Adansonii or Sansevieria Masoniana

I have 2 plants to offer: Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora and Echeveria Chinensis. Both are looking good, but sadly my windows don’t have enough sun for them. You can see them in the photos.

I want in return one Monstera Adansonii or Sansevieria Masoniana. Greetings!

2 Likes

Love that you’ve listed some wants to go with your haves (and also that white pot with black spots is so fun!)

1 Like

For Echeveria ?

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes! :heart:️ How do we proceed?

May I suggest using Private Messages to exchange details/addresses? Click your profile icon in the top right and then the little envelop to see your Inbox and send a new message.

1 Like

I can’t pm you cause I’ve maxed my message limit for today opppss. I will await your message :blush:

do you happen to have any more of these guys(Monstera Adansonii)? would love to swap with a few echeveria planlets that i have, i have 2 Echeveria Lola, and a couple of echeveria perle von nurnberg.

I don’t have another that well established but this guy is on his way.

1 Like

I love this little plant, no chance you’d swap it for anything of mine? (Look at my most recent post!)

I assume you were replying to me? This is quite an old post now and I don’t have any cuttings ATM sorry