Have: Grapefruit Tree - Free - Shipping costs negotiable!

Hi Friends!

I have a “mom special” - my mom started this grapefruit tree from a sprouted seed she found in a grapefruit from the grocery store about 5 years ago, give or take a year. It’s been growing happily in it’s pot, spending summers outdoors and winters indoors facing the sunny south. But the time has come for this dude to find a forever home in it’s native clime. We live in Detroit, Michigan so no chance of it surviving a winter outdoors here!

The tree is about 7’ including the pot, and the main trunk is about 3/4 inch to 1 inch diameter. Never had any issues with pests or disease and has been given a citrus fertilizer in the fall (but not this year).

Would love for this guy to go to a good home in the southern United States and enjoy someone’s backyard or otherwise, hopefully before the end of this month. We would be willing to negotiate shipping costs (I have no idea what this might be!) with the new owner. If it’s a reasonable amount (under $75) we’d even consider paying the total cost.

Let me know if you have any questions I haven’t covered here and hope to find a new home for this friend of ours!

Thanks - Greg & Mom :grinning: