Have: Golden Pothos, Marble Queen Pothos, Neon Pothos, Philodendron Brazil, etc

Have: Golden Pothos, Marble Queen Pothos, Neon Pothos, Philodendron Brazil, tradescantia zebrina (wandering jew), Tradescantia pallida (Purple Heart), Tradescantia fluminensis (Wandering Jew Lilac), English Ivy, Callisia Repens, and Peperomia Pepperspot

^^ All cuttings

Looking for: Peperomia Prostrada, Varigated string of hearts, Pilea guaca, dischidia ruscifolia, dischidia nummularia cuttings

Thanks!

Ohhhhhhh maaaaan! I would love to get my hands on your Tradescantia Fluminensis cuttings but I do not have any of the plants you’re looking for. I can offer up a Tillandsia Pup or a Watermelon Peperomia Cutting or ummmm I could cover the cost via PayPal. This is a wishlist plant sooo hard and I would love to have one but most of what I have is what you have! Let me know if you are willing to make a trade. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long to reply. I didn’t see the notification but we can definitely swap! I’d love a Watermelon Peperomia cutting! Do you want a rooted cutting? I swear I’ll check this more often :joy:

Hi! I would love some peperomia pepperspot. I have regular string of hearts, but not variegated. If you’re interested I’m on insta at cactusmoonneedlework :slight_smile: