Have: Calathea Stromanthe "Triostar"

Hey!

I decided to split my calathea today for another trade and decided to take another one while I was at it, so if anyone’s interested, it’s up for trading!

It’s about 15-20 cm tall when the leaves are down.

I’m open for most plants, so feel free to offer anything! Variegated stuff is always appreciated :wink: I am also a big fan of begonias, crotons and calatheas. Please include a picture of your plant if possible.:sunny:

2 Likes

Hello hun! I’m not 100% sure if it’s what you’re after, but I have a fully established little aloe Vera plant, or a baby one growing off the side that you could plant yourself and watch get big :slight_smile: let me know!

Hi! I’m sorry, but I haven’t had the best experience with succulents, so I’m afraid I’ll have to say no to your cute little aloe :slightly_frowning_face:

Hello! I have some monstera adansonii and silver pothos cuttings in water, and I could take a cutting from my Devil’s Ivy if you’re interested in trading? :slight_smile:

Hey! Sounds interesting, could you send a picture of your silver photos?

Sure thing. They’re quite big cuttings and haven’t rooted just yet but I’ve had great success with them in the past!

I’m so sorry for responding so late! Yes, I am interested, please pm me :slight_smile:

Hi! I send a PM a couple of days ago :relaxed: