Got a few bits to swap!

Hey everybody,

So my plant collection has kind of exploded this year ever since I learned propagation was a thing!! and now I have a few little plant babies that I would love to share and of course grow my own collection and maybe make some pals along the way

Plants I have ready to swap;

• Calathea rufibarba baby plant x2
  • Muehlenbeckia complexa ‘Triloba’ fresh cuttings x lots
  • Peperomia rotundifolia fresh cuttings x few (some rooting atm)
  • Crassula muscosa fresh cuttings or rooted x few
  • String of hearts fresh cuttings x lots (some rooting atm)

(happy to root any of the fresh cuttings up before sending but obviously takes time)

I’m open to pretty much anything but a few plants on my wishlist are;

• Ficus Audrey or Elastica
  • Ledebouria
  • Philodendron varieties
  • Hoya varieties
  • Aeschynanthus marmoratus
  • Cissus amazonica
  • Other peperomia varieties esp. maculosa

Hope you’re having a lovely day :slight_smile:

Hey ! I love the sound of your plant collection, I have a pilea ‘pancake’ baby plant and a neon pothos, private message me as id love to do a swap ! x

Hi I’m interested in your string of hearts and
the crassula rupestris. I have cuttings of; fatsia japonica, peperomia pixie, pilea depressa and loads of different succulent babies that i would be happy to swap

Hi, i’d love to trade for the syngonium. I can take Hoya caronsa tricolour cuttings if you’d like to swap

Hey there, sorry for the delay in getting back. I don’t have any rooted cuttings of the string of hearts atm as the last batch I took struggled with the lack of sun. I can either root these up for you or take some fresh cuttings? They root quickly as long as they get enough light. I’ve also only got a couple of the rupestris rooted so I’d probably send a small unrooted stem along with the couple I have.

If all that’s alright with you then I’d be happy to swap for the peperomia and the pilea. Shoot me a pm if you want to sort out the details :slight_smile:

Hi, I’d be more than happy to organise a trade for some carnosa cuttings! I’d ship the plant bare root if that’s alright? Pm me if you want to sort out details