FOUND! Looking for Variegated String Of Hearts

I’d love to add a variegated string of hearts to my collection. I have plenty of plants to trade for so let me know what you’re looking for :relaxed::herb:

Hi Sophie. I have a plant which I can take a cutting of. What do you have for trading?

Hello Diana @decorwithplants !

I have Hypoestes Pink Splash (rooted), N’Joy (rooted), Pseudorhipsalis Ramulosa (rooted), Crassula pellucida marginalis ‘variegata’ (rooted), Micans, Brasil, Coleus, Watermelon Peperomia, Peperomia Pixie, and a ZZ Raven (rooted) that I’d be happy to trade for good sized cuttings.

I think that’s it but let me know if you’re looking for anything specific :slight_smile:

i have a second variegated string of heart plant if you wanted to trade?

I’d like the p. Watermelon. Is it rooted? Because I don’t have successful experiences at propagating peperomias :sweat:

I’d love that! What are you looking for?

I have Hypoestes Pink Splash ( rooted ), N’Joy ( rooted ), Pseudorhipsalis Ramulosa ( rooted ), Crassula pellucida marginalis ‘variegata’ ( rooted ), Micans, Brasil, Coleus, Watermelon Peperomia, Peperomia Pixie, and a ZZ Raven ( rooted ) that I’d be happy to trade for good sized cuttings.

i would love some of the pseudorhipsalis ramulosa!

It’s not rooted but it is a stem cutting so should be easier to root than leaf cuttings.

Perfect! Here’s the cutting.

1 Like

Oh great! I love it! I can send you the cutting tomorrow if it’s ok for you.

Great! I’ll send you a DM :slight_smile:

oh my god its so beautiful! i have dm’d you on instagram about your address!

Hi. I’ve just sent you a message on Instagram. Did you get the cuttings I sent and have you posted the string of hearts yet? Thanks!

Yes, I told you by DM. I posted it on Tuesday and send you the tracking number. I hope it arrives soon :slightly_smiling_face: I didn’t get your cutting yet, maybe it arrives next week :crossed_fingers:t3:

Sorry @decorwithplants my message wasn’t meant for you, I should have been clearer! Hopefully your cuttings arrive safely soon :blush::herb:

1 Like

Hi @la_lunee Could you please let me know what’s going on with our swap? I sent my cuttings last week as agreed and haven’t heard from you since.