Epipremnum Cebu Blue wanted

I’m looking for Epipremnum Cebu Blue

Can trade:
Monstera siltepecana
Philodendron brandtianum
Epipremnum amplissimum (tiny but already rooted and in soil)

Hi, hope you’re well!

I have Epipremnum Pinnatum Cebu Blue. Bought from the RHS not so long ago but its been growing super fast.

Here’s some pics

x

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for your message, however I’ve managed to buy cebu blue yesterday☺️

No worries! Glad you found one :blush:

Hi, looks like your plant is not actually a Cebu blue. It looks like a normal green one. Hope you didn’t pay too much for it.

Yeah, I thought so too. I’m a bit surprised as it’s from RHS🤔 Definitely much greener then the one I got

Where did you get yours, if you don’t mind? And have you got photos?

From a friend

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Luckily I didn’t buy it because it supposedly was a Cebu, just because I liked it haha. What would the correct ID be for the plant I have? It didn’t cost too much at all thankfully and I get a discount at the RHS anyway :sweat_smile:

@Vonnie definitely a bit bizarre that they of all places are mislabelling…next time I am there I’ll be mentioning it

It’s an Epipremnum pinnatum green form and I t’s also very beautiful! Cebu blue has a blueish tinge, slightly different leaf shape and for some strange reason is less available here and can get very expensive. I’ve noticed it’s very popular in US, you can get much bigger plants for much less $$. Lots of dodgy sellers in Europe are selling the green form as Cebu blue as they can get more money for it, hence my surprise that yours is an RHS plant, but luckily you didn’t pay much😊

Thanks for the ID. Yeah now I am noticing that so many online plant shops are selling this against a cebu blue or blue form ID. So bad. Enjoy your actual cebu!