Check Out This List!

Winter is slowly approaching and I need to clean up all the wonderful new growth that summer brought. Luckily, I have many cuttings and plants to share with my fellow plant lovers!

I’m happy to do a trade, or if you’re looking to grow your new collection, I will happily sell “starter boxes” stuffed with various plants (we can discuss what you’d like included) for a low cost! Example-USPS Medium Flat-rate ships for $14.35 so I’d probably charge $25 total for shipping, plants, and package materials. :+1:t2:

Plants I Have Available:

Houseplants: Peperomia Pilea, all green tradescantia, purple/green tradescantia, fuzzy tradescantia, Syngonium Podophyllum “White Butterfly”, Maranta leuconeura “Red Prayer Plant”, Peperomia obtusifolia variegata,

Succulents: Sedum adolphii ‘Firestorm’, Crassula Ovata ‘Ogre Ears’ & ‘Jade’, Graptopetalum paraguayense ‘Ghost Plant’, Mother of Thousands, Crassula capitella ‘Campfire’, Plectranthus amboinicus ‘Cuban Oregano’, Graptopetalum superbum, Kalanchoe fedtschenkoi ‘Lavender Scallops’, Kalanchoe thyrsiflora ‘Paddle Plant’, Kalanchoe marnieriana,

Let me know what you have available to trade! You can see more of my collection (including lots of pictures of these beauties!) on Instagram at @minnesota_succulents :two_hearts:

Hi! I have Ctenanthe Lubbersiana/Golden Mosaic, Mother of Thousands, Philodendron Micans, African Milk Tree, Hoya Carnosa, Hindu Rope, Thanksgiving Cactus, Agave, and Pencil Cactus.
I am interested in your Pilea Peperomoides and/or your Red Prayer Plant.
If I have anything that you might be interested in, please let me know.

2 Likes

That sounds great to me. I will send you a DM! :two_hearts: