Anyone up for a trade?

Hello Plant Lovers,
I’m looking to trade!
I have:
Cuttings: Cebu Blue, Monstera Siltepecana and Philo Brasil.
Starter plants: Neon Pothos, Pilea Peperomioides and Syngonium Podophyllum Variegated.
Established Plants: Zamioculcas zamiifolia, Watermelon Peperomia, Marble Queen, Peperomia Pixie Orba Lime, Red Anthurium and Scilla Violacea.
I’m looking for Philodendrons, Monstera varieties, Raven ZZ, Peperomia Prostrata and Hoyas.
Thanks!
Darcel
Insta: DarcelT
Tampa, FL

1 Like

Hi Darcel :wave:t3:

I would absolutely love to swap with you if you’re interested! I have a huge collection of succulents, cacti, and houseplants!

Some I have to trade that I think you would be interested in is both Princess and Queen Hoya Carnosa, variegated Hoya Compacta Regalis, a mystery Hoya (some kind of splash, I have it written down somewhere), Hoya Curtisii, Peperomia Ruby Cascade, baby rubber tree, Monstera Adansonii, and many others as well. I also have a great selection of succulents if you’re curious about those.

I’ve been searching for a Syngonium Podophyllum Variegated everywhere! I would also be interested in a ZZ or Scilla Violacea, if we can work things out.

You can message me on here or on Instagram (same user name) and we can discuss some details!

Happy swapping,
Abbie (@minnesota_succulents) :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi!
I messaged you on Instagram.
Happy monstera Monday!
Sabrina (@MSmacrame)

1 Like

messaged you on Insta! :relaxed:

1 Like