Always willing to trade

Hullo! I have some Cebu Blue Pothos, Tradescantia Zebrina(Wandering Jew), Pilea Peperomioides(Chinese Money Plant), Hoya Burtoniae(DS-70), Sansevieria Moonshine, and Callasia Repens(Tricolor Turtle Vine/Bolivian Jew). You can check out pictures of what I have on instagram @dizzyjennifer and DM me if you’re interested. Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Instagram is @aloemetogrow. I have tons of clippings and plant babies including cacti, pothos, zz plants, snake plants, peperomia, succulents including various types of echeveria, sempervivium, and aloe. Let me know if you are interested! I have have over 100 house plants.

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to trade for your cebu blue pothos or sanservira moonshine :") :yellow_heart:

Hi :slight_smile: Okies, I have plent of Cebu Blue pothos and 2 moonshine babies. What were you wanting to trade?

1 Like

Are you still looking for swaps? I have Sansevieria zeylanica, birds nest sansevieria, angel wing begonias, dinner plate dahlias tubers, and spider plants. I have small pots and cuttings both. :slight_smile:

I am interested in your cebu blue

Hullo :slight_smile: what do you have to swap with?

I have variegated baby rubber plant and several other succulents like it dracaena marginata cutting and cane yucca cuttings these are not rooted yet

Hey! I’m looking for a variegated rubber plant! Would you want to trade? You can message me here or on Instagram @allysonicolevans