Air Plant Wanted!

Hi! Looking to swap for an air plant(s). I have many varieties of house plants and cactus, as well as succulents. Looking forward to a swap. Thanks!

1 Like

I have a bunch of different varieties I keep around. Some easy ones and some harder ones. I could send some pictures tomorrow. What do you have to trade?

1 Like

Hi! I have many varieties of succulents and cacti, (too many to list) as well as a large collection of healthy house plants. Among them I have Syngonium podophyllum, Chlorophytum comosum, Philodendron hederaceum, Dieffenbachia, Spathiphyllum, Anthurium, Schlumbergera, Bromeliad, Sansevieria trifasciata, Codiaeum Banana Croton, and Croton Petra. Let me know! Thanks!

What types of succulents do you have? I’m more into hard to find species. Sounds like you have a wonderful collection. These are what I have to trade as far as airplants:

The bottom two larger ones I paid more that I care to admit but I’m just not that great at keeping air plants (house is too dry) and want to thin the collection. The smaller ones are all pups I’ve gotten off of others. Do you have an Instagram or some image sharing site of your plants? Thank youuuu